Need help drying out or restoring your Wesley Chapel Business?
SERVPRO of Wesley Chapel offers a variety of services from water and fire damage restoration, mold mitigation, and both commercial and residential cleaning services. But did you know that we also provide Document Drying and Restoration for our commercial clients?
Damage from a water or fire event is not limited to the building and furniture. Sometimes files such as patient records, invoices, and legal documents are impacted by water, smoke, and soot contact. SERVPRO’s document drying process is designed to stabilize damaged documents and prevent further damage quickly. The treatment facility is secured, the chain of custody follows HIPAA guidelines – or whichever specific legalities are required, and our Drying Chamber personnel is Master HIPAA certified allowing them to handle protected health information (PHI).
Our Document Restoration Facility:
- Innovative: we use the latest vacuum freeze-drying method, as well as gamma irradiation technology for sterilizing
- Secure: managed by HIPPA Master-certified technicians, under 24/7 surveillance
- Digital: we use a computerized inventory system for digitizing your documents
- Flexible capacity - we can accommodate large commercial losses or small residential jobs
- Full Service: we offer a range of services including drying, cleaning/disinfecting, re-jacketing, digitizing, and deodorization
SERVPRO document services also include digitization services that reduce the need for large filing rooms and help make data access more accessible for businesses. Certified destruction services allow for sensitive information to be appropriately disposed of and provide peace of mind to businesses and their clients.
Types of content:
- paper documents
- books and magazines
- manuscripts and files
- photographs, films, negatives, and microfiche
- blueprints and maps
For more information about document recovery provided by SERVPRO of Wesley Chapel, based in our New Port Richey headquarters, north of Trinity, or other commercial services, visit our website or call (813) 929-9898.